- You beat 50 percent of the people in America by working hard.
- You beat another 40 percent by being a person of honesty and integrity and standing for something.
- The last ten percent is a dogfight in the free enterprise system.
A.L. Williams ‘All You Can Do is All You Can Do’
Interested in winning? Need a leg up on the competition? Have a desire for greatness? What would you loose by trying this magic formula for winning?
Decided to poke my head in to the thrift store around the corner this evening for some reading material (my Daily Drucker was packed today while I was not looking). Picked up A.L.Williams’ All You Can Do is All You Can Do. After two chapters there are no limits we can not over come.
Two ‘Unwritten Laws’
1. Life will give you whatever you’ll accept.
2. Life will turn out the way you see it turning out.
I’ll bet we can do a lot more by the end of the book.